Welcome to EMSA-Ethiopia!
- EMSA members at Golden Jubilee of EMA.
- 2012/2013 EMSA officials making an oath
- Tb Day public awareness by EMSA Bahirdar
- Exchange programme agreement
- Goverment officials visiting EMSA addis ababa's Medical Exihibition
- Human Rights day public awarenes by EMSA mekele
- Greening By EMSA Adama
- Medical Exhibition by EMSA Arbaminch
- World kidney day activity by EMSA Mekele
- Charity by EMSA Mekele
- EMSA Gondar on world Hand washing day
- EMSA Addis Ababa on World Diabetes day
- EMSA Hawassa on World Diabetes day
- Leadership training to EMSA Bahirdar Officials
- Plantation Day at EMSA Addis Ababa
- Training to Cafe Workers by EMSA Arbaminch
- EMSA Jimma members after blood donation
- EMSA St. Paul sport club
- EMSA Haramaya on world Aids day
- Project presentation at annual meeting of EMSA
Ethiopian Medical Student’s Association (EMSA-Ethiopia) is a non - profit making student led, legally registered organization with the objective of creating favorable conditions to the student society regarding medical education and creating a platform where students will be able to develop other non medical skills. EMSA promotes student participation in public and reproductive health issues to make them influential leaders who have impacts on the global health system. EMSA-Ethiopia is the firstand the only student led pre-professional association in Ethiopia. It is a full member of the International Federation of Medical Students’ Association (IFMSA). EMSA-Ethiopia currently has over 3000 members from 10 medical schools in the country and has its main office located in the campus of Addis Ababa University- School of Medicine since 2008.
To build a strong medical student community dedicated to contribute its share to improve the health and well being of Ethiopians.
To support and empower Ethiopian medical students through service, professional development and collaboration in order to become leaders dedicated to find solutions to the health care challenges that face Ethiopia.
To promote and foster the distribution of information pertinent to health needs of Ethiopians.
To serve as a forum and empower Ethiopian medical students and health care professionals worldwide to advance both national and global health.